“At my inauguration, I swore on the Holy Bible to uphold the Supreme Law of the Land, The United States Constitution.
The 5th and 14th amendments both guarantee that no state shall deprive any innocent person of their life without due process of the law and equal protection on the laws.
As president, I will enforce these vital provisions of the United States Constitution as I am morally and constitutionally required to do.
Today, I am calling on every individual state Governor to enforce the imperative and explicit provisions of the 5th and 14th amendments by closing down all abortion centers and related activities including distribution of chemical abortion pills in their state.
If any individual state governor fails to enforce the God-given right to life for all innocent human persons in his state from conception to natural death, I will direct my attorney general and justice department to utilize any and all federal resources to shut these killing centers down.
No individual state possesses the right to alienate any inalienable rights especially the right to life.
The central motto of my campaign was to make America great again.
I am fully aware that America cannot be great again until we become good again. And I understand that America can never become good unless and until we end the Abortion Holocaust in America that has taken the lives of 60 million preborn babies since 1973.
My oath doesn’t require me to regulate child murder via abortion.
It doesn’t require me to kick the can down the proverbial road on abortion.
It requires me to END abortion, and END it I will do.
I fully recognize that Roe vs. Wade is an illegal, immoral, and totally unconstitutional court opinion that should have been rejected by every state the very moment it was issued in 1973.
I also recognize that any law or judicial opinion contrary to the United States Constitution is legally null and void and must be ignored and rejected by every civil magistrate at every branch and level of government.
But sadly, every state in the nation has treated this wicked and totally unconstitutional Roe v. Wade opinion as the supreme “law of the land” when in reality it is merely an immoral, illegal and totally anti-constitutional opinion that should have been rejected on its face as the legal nullity that it has always been.
Courts don’t make law. And illegitimate court opinions don’t trump legitimately enacted laws, statutes, and Constitutions.
Roe doesn’t need to be “overturned” for child murder to come to an end in this country.
Today marks a new day in American history.
Today I am announcing that we will be restoring the most fundamental right that all innocent human persons possess, their God-given right to their own lives from conception to natural death.
I recognize as president that no right can be secure unless the right to life be guaranteed to all regardless of age, skin color, physical condition or size.
Today I am announcing that murdering preborn babies no matter what stage of development for any reason will no longer be permitted in this nation.
No additional federal or state laws, statutes or Constitutional Amendments are required to protect the lives of preborn babies in the womb. We already have these laws on the books. They are called The Fifth and Fourteenth amendments of the United States Constitution.
And as president, I will enforce them immediately per the explicit requirements of my oath as my new Ambasador to Israel, Governor Mike Huckabee pledged to do in the first Fox News Presidential Debate.
Today, the Abortion Holocaust that has taken the lives of 60 million pre-born babies is coming to an end.
May God have mercy on us and forgive us for the blood of the innocent that we have allowed to be shed and may God bless us in the future for protecting every one of our most vulnerable and innocent persons by love and by law.”
President Elect Trump has not yet made this proclamation (these are my words) but my hope and prayer is that Christians, Christian pastors, and Christian pro-family and pro-life leaders will come alongside President-Elect Trump and strongly encourage him to boldly proclaim these words on his first official day in office.
I’m not sure if he will, but I am sure that he would be far more likely to if the Body of Christ came along side him in action, deed and prayer to end the Abortion Holocaust in America.
If you agree, please share this with your pastor and like-minded friends and on social media and let’s pray it creates a ground-swell of support across the nation for the soon to be inauguarted 45th President of the United States to do the right thing by ending the bloodshed.
As my friend Pastor Flip Benham (who founded Operation Rescue and who led Norma McCorvey (“Jane Roe” in Roe v Wade) to Christ frequently says, “abortion will come to an end when the Church decides it should come to an end.”
Have we as The Church finally reached that point?
Praying we have…
“With man this is impossible but With God all things are possible.”
This article appeared originally November 20, 2016 on Gregg Jackson’s website here.
This is a guest post written by Gregg Jackson. For more articles by Gregg visit his website here.
This list is not exhaustive and some are taken from my book “40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die: The Simple American Truths About Life, Family & Faith.” Print em out. Put em on your fridge and discuss them daily over breakfast with your kids and help inoculate them from the Leftist lies and propaganda so prevalent in much of our culture and society today.
- You’re not a “global citizen.”If you were born in the United States of America or are a legal U.S. citizen, you are a United States citizen not bound by any other Constitution than the United States Constitution.
- The climate is always “changing.”It’s called weather. The reason you don’t hear about “man made global warming” anymore is that it has been thoroughly de-bunked. The major reason the earth’s temperature heats/cools is due to solar activity. During periods of increased solar activity the earth warms and vice-versa. “Climate change” initiatives are really just efforts to institute higher taxes and regulations to control the people ultimately for the purpose of establishing a global New World Order.
- There are only 2 types of humans God created.Men and women. Your sex (or gender) is determined by your chromosomal makeup. Males have XY and females have XX. There is no such thing as a “transgendered” person. A man who puts on lipstick and a wig has become a “cross dresser” but is still a man. Women who act/dress like men are still women. Boys should always use the men’s room and girls should always use the girl’s room.
- Our nation was not founded by secularists. The original founders, the Pilgrims and Puritans, were God fearing people whose main desire was to live in a nation where they could freely worship Jesus Christ. While many of the Framers of the Constitution were not Christians, our nation was explicitly founded on Judeo-Christian values, beliefs and principles. To the extent America returns to those founding principles and beliefs will largely determine whether we can ever become “great again.”
- Truth is not relative.God has defined all truth and apart from His Transcendent Divinely Revealed Word, everyone does what is right in their own eyes. Humans become their own gods. Man centered (humanistic) societies that have rejected God’s Word have been the most murderous and barbaric nations in the history of the world (Nazi Germany, Communist China/Russia, etc…)
- “Social Justice” is another term for Socialism. And Socialism is always wrong because it is based on the belief that it is ok to covet, steal, and re-distribute other people’s “stuff” for the general benefit of the “community.”
- God has defined, established and ordained marriage. It is the exclusive union of one man and one woman and the natural human family is the first, oldest, and most important form of government God ever created. No majority of judges, legislators or voters can re-define what God Himself has defined. All other types of “marriage” are legally null and void since they violate God’s definition.
- Courts don’t make law.Courts can issue opinions on individual cases before it, but court opinions are only binding on the individual plaintiffs and defendants in the case. Only the people directly or via their elected representatives can make, alter or amend laws, statutes or Constitutions. Any law or court opinions contrary to God’s Law is no law at all. It is legally null and void and must be ignored and rejected by all civil magistrates at every branch and level of government.
- There is only 1 race of people.The human race. People have different skin colors and come from different parts of the world but all humans are originally descended from the Original First Family (Adam and Eve.) Efforts to introduce race (“affirmative action,” “race based preferences,” “white privilege,” etc…) are merely efforts to divide and conquer.
- There is only one way to heaven. Through faith alone, by God’s grace alone, in Christ alone. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father in heaven but through Me.” (John 14:6) Is He your Lord and Savior?
This article first appeared on Gregg Jackson’s blog here.